Friday, January 20, 2012

Winner of Pets Gone Cute!

I loved reading all your stories about the pets in your live and what they mean to you! At home we have nine dogs.. 6 Border Collies, A Dachshund, A Shi Tsu and a Belgian Shepherd. They really are the love of my life. Two of them (A Border Collie.. Kayla and the Dachshund.. Mushu) are mine. They helped me go through some really though periods and they gave me so much love and support. I had a White Shepherd.. Joy.. which I had to put to sleep last year. It was the hardest time of my life. It was the right thing to do, but that doesn't make it easier for me, to go through the days without her.

We had about every pet that you can imagine: rats, mices, rabbits, cats ect.
The best thing about having the around is that when you come home there is always someone waiting at home that loves you. Can it be any better?
Well you probably are very curious who won this kit....


Congrats to Neverlnd16!! Send me an email to scrappilyme@hotmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment