Friday, January 13, 2012

New Release - All clear alpha

This week my new release is all about alphas. I can't seem to have enough of them. This transparent alpha is a perfect addition for your stash. It goes along with every kit and will look great on all your layouts! All Clear Alpha is a full upper and lowercase alpha with numbers and common punctuation, and it comes with both shadowed and unshadowed individual PNGs. Remember... the alpha is 50% off just like the rest of my store!


Here is my layout:

And here is what my awesome CT did with the alpha:

Melinda

See you next week with a brand new kit just fur you, and you can actually see a sneak peek above in some layouts. You don't want to miss it.

I would love to see what you do with my creations, so if you want to share please upload to my gallery. The great news is that you get a couponcode for 10% off your next order if you do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment