Friday, January 20, 2012

Pets Gone Cute + Freebie

Do you have endless pictures of your pets that still need to be scrapped? I know I do! If you have a furry friend, Pets Gone Cute is perfect for all your pictures of your beloved ones, no matter if it is a dog, a cat, a hamster, a guinea pig, a fish, a bird, or even a hedge hog. I sure can see you also scrapping those character encounters with your favorite mutt. Pets Gone Cute comes in a great color scheme and has 60 elements, 13 papers and a full upper and lowercase alpha with numbers and common punctuation.

Remember the kit is 50% off, just like the rest of my store!!


Me and my CT so much fun with this kit... Check it out:


And I have a little freebie for you!


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FANTASTIC kit. Thank you for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally adorable! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete