Friday, January 6, 2012

New release - Scrappily Me - Stacks and Clusters

I couldn't count how many scrappers I hear saying they are far behind in their scrapping. To help out with that, this week's releases are perfect when you don't have a lot of time but still want to make a beautiful page! These Stacks and Clusters will help you create your layouts faster and finish all those books. Each pack includes two stacked papers and two clusters, both shadowed and non shadowed! These stacks and clusters are 50% untill the end of January, just like my other products!

 


Here are few layouts showing how the Stacks and Clusters can create beautiful pages..


Don't forget to stop by Sarah's blog for a freebie!!

 
Also I wanted to remind you that if you upload a layout to my gallery you will get a giftcode for 10% off and one lucky winner will get my next release for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment