Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Retirement sale 75% off!

I am here today with some sad news... I decided to retire from designing. I am not sure if I will be gone for good, but at the moment I just don't have time to manage it all. The good news is that I am having a huge sale! Everything in my shop is 75% off from today until the 6th of May.


And I have some iNSD fun up my sleeves! Be shure to drop by the Berry Sweet Scraps forum, my blog, the Mousescrappers forum and my facebook page for some fun giveaways and challenges!

That leaves me to thank all of my wonderful customers and fans! I really appreciate your support!

Happy iNSD and shopping! I will see you around in digi-land!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that does make me really sad. You are a great designer. I hope you will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Patty, wat jammer dat je ermee stopt! Ik vind je kits echt superleuk, heb gelijk je hele shop bijna gekocht! Hopelijk kom je wel terug! Liefs Sandra

    ReplyDelete