Friday, December 30, 2011

Toot Toot! Blogtrain Light Up The Sky

Welcome to the first stop of this blogtrain in celebration of my shop that opened at midnight! Because we will be celebrating the new year pretty fast, my ct and me thought it would be fun to make stacks, clusters and wordarts with Light Up The Sky! There's even an alpha to be found!!

Here is the list of blogs where you can pick up those amazing! Inside the .zips are wordstrips. When you put them in order you will get a code to get 10% off at Patty's store! Just put the first letters of all the strips in order without spaces and without capitals and enter them in the couponcode section when you check out! Don't forget to download all the pieces to get the code!!
1. Scrappily Me !You are here!
2. Jenn
3. Sarah
4. Jolien

Here is my freebie, I hope you like it!!

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much and happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Patty for your part of the blog train, beautiful work. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie-BEAUTIFUL!!! And congratulations on the shop opening. What a way to bring in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift - thank you!

    A very Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fireworks freebie! I haven't seen fireworks at the park yet, hopefully soon so I can use these!!

    ReplyDelete